Saturday, November 14, 2015

Happy Birthday images wishes and messages for friends

Happy Birthday Wishes and Images

Happy Birthday wishes and Happy birthday images are very good and beautiful saying for birthday wishes and  happy birthday greetings. We have collected some of the best happy birthday wishes, happy birthday greetings, happy birthday images, birthday pictures and birthday wallpapers that you can share with your friends, colleagues, family members or any other person in your life.

Happy Birthday images


For your birthday, it’s high time I paid you back for all of the things you’ve done for me over the years. I’ve been keeping tabs on what I owe you, and now I’ll be picking up the tab tonight. Let’s party!

You make my days joyful, you make my love true, I am so much happier, all because of you. Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday wishes


Happy Birthday to the best person I know. Your integrity is to be admired, and your life is to be celebrated. Here’s to you, my friend!

The day our paths crossed for the first time is a day I’ll never forget. Hopefully today is the same for you. Happy Birthday! You deserve all of the good things that come your way!

Happy Birthday wishes images


Ever since we were little, you’ve always been there for me. I’m so glad we’re still friends, and I bet that, one day, we’ll be sitting side-by-side in our rocking chairs at the nursing home laughing at all of our crazy times together.

The last time I blew the candles on my birthday cake, I wished for a friend who’d look out for me and stay with me through thick and thin. My wishes came true, when I found a friend in you. Happy birthday.

Happy birthday images wishes


Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning, and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You’re a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing!

I have a special place in my heart reserved for you - and it grows a little larger every day we spend together. Happy Birthday.


Happy Birthday wishes images for friend


Birthday is the time of celebration; I hope you have a wonderful day with loads of love and surprises. May your birthday gives you the best memories till the next one, may you have success waiting ahead.
I love you for your sense of humor, your thoughtfulness, the way you treat me, the way you never forget anything I say. And oh, your sense of humor.

These are few of the best happy birthday images, happy birthday images wishes, happy birthday wishes images, happy birthday greetings, happy birthday pictures, happy birthday wishes pictures, happy birthday for friend wishes, happy birthday wishes for friend